Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My New Hippie Pouch

I just got a new baby carrier.
One day I was walking with the kids and saw a lady with a baby on her back. It was a really cool baby carrier. So I asked her about it and she raved for like 10 minutes about how great it is.
So a couple of months later when I was tired of my "Ultimate Baby Wrap" that takes a year to put on and get right, I looked it up online and we got one. I LOVE IT!!
It is comfy and sturdy and according to the promo video, I can even carry Grace in it if I want.
There is an instructional video that comes with it and I feel that I have left California and have landed myself on a hippie commune.
I have also stopped shaving my legs, eating processed food and have my own nature garden on our porch. Next I shall stop using electricity and will walk everywhere. I can now because I can carry Ella just like the people of long long ago in the days of yore.
I am most excited about how easy it is to put on and how comfy it is to wear and that I now have a whole new demographic of folks to become friends with.
You should check it out if you have kids and you are interested in becoming one with nature.
No offense hippies everywhere.

No comments: