Wednesday, September 5, 2007

So this is my blog (a disclaimer)

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not at all sure why I am doing this except that I truly love my husband. Actually, I have always wanted to be a writer but I am lazy and tend to get off topic. This could be good because I can be as random as I like. I feel like I should warn...you(whoever you might be) that I am neurotic and spicy.
I don't care what people think, but I care a great deal.
I am vain and critical and overly opinionated but I am equally curious, compassionate and reflective.
That's what this is. It is an archive of my journey. I love thinking of life that way because then there are no fatal errors, just wrong turns.
I am always proud of the fact that I have not made any major mistakes in my life, but then I am forced to admit that instead I have made millions of tiny errors that I usually can't let go of. There is something about me that tells me that I am normal and yet completely singular.
So this is not going to be fancy, at least not yet.
It is going to be me.
I want to share my experiences but I also want to take a look back roads long since abandoned. Sometimes I will be verbose and sometimes I will be blunt and sometimes I will not make any sense at all.
This is a disclaimer of sorts to make sure that reading this is not about anything but your own curiosity.

5 comments:

Eric Wakeling said...

I'm so happy, I could cry.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogosphere... at least they'll be one Wakeling with a good blog... and then there's Eric

Kim Tostada said...

I'm so happy you have a blog now too! I think it will be fun to read your thoughts.. did i mention that I love that you are a blunt person? I never have to guess what you are thinking :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! i can't wait to read your blog blatherings.

ashdown said...

welcome to the family!